EBCC Membership is now due for renewal and you can pay by a variety of options. New for 2018 is to join/join online via our club page on the British Cycling website. You need to rejoin in order to continue to attend any of the club sessions.
If you joined in November, your membership automatically covers you for 2018.
· ADULT £15.00 ** RENEWABLE ANNUALLY
· CHILD £5.00 – UP TO THE AGE OF 17** RENEWABLE ANNUALLY
For Kids who come to Saturday Bike Club:
The Cost is £5 on your first visit to cover membership and the session. The £5 is an annual renewal fee per child.
After the first week, the session fee is £3.50 a week for the first child and £2.50 for any subsequent siblings.
Free British Schools Cycling Association Membership is included free with Child Membership.
JOIN ONLINE VIA THE BRITISH CYCLING MEMBERSHIP HERE AND SELECT THE ‘JOIN OUR CLUB’ TAB
OR VIA A MEMBERSHIP FORM:East Bradford Membership Forms 2018
FORMS AND PAYMENT MUST BE SENT TO MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY JOANNE WARD – DOWNLOAD THE FORM AND SEND IT
· BY EMAIL email@example.com
· BY POST 12 MERTON GARDENS FARSLEY LEEDS LS28 5DZ
· CAN BE PAID BY CHEQUE TO EAST BRADFORD CYCLING CLUB
· ONLINE BANKING EAST BRADFORD CYCLING CLUB SORT CODE 09-01-56 ACCOUNT 22163701 (please add your name as reference) AND POST THE MEMBERSHIP FORM TO JOANNE USING THE ADDRESS ABOVE.
· BY CASH AT KSBC